Cbonds Group is happy to invite you to the next Cbonds Emerging Markets Bond Conference to be held in London on April 6-7, 2017. Save the date in your schedule!
Book your place now: http://cbonds-congress.com/events/361/registration/
About the event
Cbonds Emerging Markets Bond Conference is the established annual meeting place for anyone involved in EM bond market! Bringing together over 200 attendees annually, it is the only event where you can take part in engaging discussions with expert speakers and to hold productive meetings and establish new contacts with a wide range of EM investors.
Why to go?
- To find new opportunities for investing in promising EM assets
- To make new connections and further relations with Russian and СIS issuers
- To meet up with peers and discuss current and future market trends
Who are the participants?
The expected number of participants this year – 200, including UK financial institutions, EM financial institutions and corporations, international rating agencies and infrastructure companies.
This year 60+ companies from buy-side will attend the event.
- Allianz Global Investors
- Ashmore Investment Management
- BlackRock International
- Gulf International Bank
- JP Morgan Asset Management
- Natixis Asset Management
- PineBridge Investments
- Pioneer Investments
- VR Capital Groupe
Full list of current participants is available at http://www.cbonds-congress.com/events/361/participants/?l=2
Join us to access the industry’s decisionmakers in one place!
The main topics:
- The outlook for 2017: inflation, GDP, EM exchange rates. The BRICS countries: performance of macroeconomic indicators.
- The implications of the new geopolitics – where are the risks for investors?
- Appeal of markets, sectors and segments. Investment ideas
- Distinctive features of the EM Eurobond primary market in 1Q2017 and forecasts for 2017
- Opportunities for euro denominated bond issuance taking into account the EU QE program.
- Risks to market access for EM issuers in 2017 (Brexit, oil prices, US interest rate hike, geopolitics)
- Alternative capital: the rise of hybrid, green bonds
- Emerging markets local debt: China, India, United Arab Emirates, South Africa, Argentina
- Is the expansion of the Chinese bond market laying a foundation for long term growth?
- Local sovereign debt in Chile, Peru and Colombia
- How do local currency markets make themselves more attractive to foreign investors?
The full agenda is available at: http://www.cbonds-congress.com/events/361/agenda/
Among invited speakers:
- Sergei Guriev, Chief Economist, EBRD
- Gunter Deuber, Head of CEE Research, Raiffeisen Bank
- Sebastien Barbe, Head of EM Research and Strategy, Credit Agricole CIB
- Michael Ganske, Partner, Head of Emerging Markets, Axa Investment Managers
- Maxim Vydrine, Portfolio Manager, Amundi Asset Management
- Brigitte Le Bris, Managing Director, Head of Global FX and EM Fixed Income, Natixis Asset Management
- Shahzad Hasan, Portfolio Manager, Allianz Global Investors
- David Saab, Managing Director, JP Morgan
- Muge Eksi, Managing Director, Unicredit
- Ranko Milic, Executive Director, Head of CEEMEA DCM, UBS
- Viktoria Beromelidze, Head of Origination, Debt Capital Markets Centre (EMEA), Bank of China Limited London Branch
- Qinwei Wang, Economist, Global Asset Allocation Research, Pioneer Investments
- Ricardo Gomez, Head Fixed Income Latam, Larrain Vial
With contribution from: MINT, Concorde Capital, FRIGATE Investment Business Service
Supporting Association: ACI Russia
Lead informational Partner: Cbonds
Information Partners: BNE, Debtwire, BMI Research, Finbuzz
Ekaterina Gritsenko: email@example.com,
+7 (812) 336-97-21 *223
+7 (812) 336-97-21 *116
Sergey Zobov: firstname.lastname@example.org,
+7 (812)336-97-21 *103
Ksenia Ardelyan, email@example.com
+7 (812) 336-97-21 *132
Julia Usova: firstname.lastname@example.org,
+7 (812) 336-97-21 *104